L>h is not a service or goods organization. We do not send food to the hungry in Africa, shoes to South America, or build shelters for the homeless. Other very worthy organizations are filling those critical needs.
L>h is a MESSAGE organization. We are out to impact thinking, speaking, behavior; change culture; and END violence against women.
Your donations go directly toward expanding the IMPACT and REACH of our MESSAGES. For example, we can:
- Hire a Publicist who will guarantee us 15 live 10-20 minute radio interviews on U.S. stations in the next 6 months, potentially reaching millions.
- Hire a Promotions Director to book presentations of “A Message from Jessie” in schools and organizations nationwide.
- Hire a Publicist to book us on local and national TV shows, like Wisconsin Tonight, Positively Milwaukee, The Morning Blend, Ellen, and The Daily Show, reaching millions more.
- Hire a Professional Videographer to capture and share powerful survivor stories and bring healing to millions.
- Hire a Web Designer and Social Media Director to take our stories, messages, and mission viral.
- Conduct a Research Program to document the results of our Model Program, then promo the model locally, nationally, and globally.
- And more…
L>h will transform donations into:
- Stories that touch hearts and messages that impact thinking, speaking, and behavior.
- Programs that bring communities tools to reduce male on female violence.
- Actions by skilled, mission driven people that spread our cause far and wide.
If you would like to donate online, click the heart button below to be taken to Paypal to make your donation.
If you would like to send your donation by mail:
“The LOVE>hate Project”
20680 Coventry Drive
Brookfield, WI 53045